environment • health • spirit • social justice
- EXPLORE practical solutions and innovative social strategies to restore our ecosystems and revitalize our community.
- LEARN how experienced, passionate, and pragmatic professionals here in Houston are developing cutting-edge solutions that work.
- CONNECT with others like you: on-the-ground innovators, change agents, and thought leaders from business, education, government, and the community.
- BE INSPIRED by plenary speakers from the national Bioneers conference held in California, like Bill McKibben, Paul Hawken, Gabor Maté, Nikki Henderson, and Sandra Steingraber.
What is Bioneers?
The Bioneers is a national, non-profit educational organization that highlights breakthrough solutions for restoring people and the planet. Bioneers has two goals:
- Connect people with solutions by popularizing breakthrough ideas and practices.
- Grow social capital by catalyzing, connecting and strengthening strategic networks, and community-based alliances.
Are You A Bioneer?
A two-day forum exploring the practical solutions and innovative social strategies that are revitalizing our community. Learn more.
Share a meal and meaningful discussion about our connection to the earth. Read more.